account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

Smartwatch SW2 and Android Oreo, watch applications

One time poster
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

Smartwatch SW2 and Android Oreo, watch applications

Hello everyone,

I've been using my SmartWatch 2 for quite long time and I still happy with it. Unfortunately, I had to change my phone to an Zenfone with Android 8.1.1. The SW2 pairs correctly with the phone, but when I want to install the apps for the SW2, apparently they're installed... But in the SW2 the apps are not appearing and the Smart Connect app still showing them as not installed, not listed in installed apps, and still showing in the recommended apps within SW2 settings (Music player, for example).

Is the Android version has to be related with it?

2 REPLIES 2
One time poster
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: Smartwatch SW2 and Android Oreo, watch applications

I have the same problem with my xperia x compact. Since the 8.0 Oreo Update, I cant install Apps on my SW2. 

Visitor
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: Smartwatch SW2 and Android Oreo, watch applications

Samep problema on Xiaomi mi A2 lite