account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

Question about the SCSI10 stand case for the Xperia 10

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

Question about the SCSI10 stand case for the Xperia 10

I recently got an Xperia 10 and while shopping around for a new case came across the official Sony stand case. For the most part it looks pretty good but I have one major concern. One of it's "features" is that when the case is closed it turns off the phone screen. Is there any  way to disable that? I use my phone a lot for listening to youtube, podcasts etc and various other things that would be stopped by having the screen turned off and it'd be a real deal breaker.

1 REPLY 1
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: Question about the SCSI10 stand case for the Xperia 10

Hi @Sam103, let me see if I can help out here.

Some other phones that has Style cover Touch cases (cases with a see-through lid) have a setting called Cover selection in Settings > Display that enables you to have the screen unlocked while the lid is closed. However, as there is no such case for the Xperia 10, there is no such setting and therefor not possible to turn off the automatic screen lock when the case is closed.

I hope that answered your question!

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.