account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Information about charger

SOLVED
One time poster
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

Information about charger

Bonjour est ce que le chargeur Quick Charger UCH12W est compatible avec le smartphone xperia 5?

Cordialement 

Hello is the Quick Charger UCH12W compatible with the smartphone xperia 5?

cordially

gt

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: Information about charger

Hi @gryf56, welcome to our forum!

Your question has been translated to English as this is an International forum, please post any replies in English and it will be easier for me and other users to assist you.

You can charge the device with the UCH12W charger but Qualcomm Quick Charge is not supported in devices launched with Android Pie. Instead you have PD charging (Power Delivery) which is more of a industry standard "quick" charging method.

You should have received the UCH32 with your Xperia 5 and this charger supports PD charging and this is faster than Qualcomm Quick Charge.

I hope that answers your question! Slightly smiling Face

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: Information about charger

Hi @gryf56, welcome to our forum!

Your question has been translated to English as this is an International forum, please post any replies in English and it will be easier for me and other users to assist you.

You can charge the device with the UCH12W charger but Qualcomm Quick Charge is not supported in devices launched with Android Pie. Instead you have PD charging (Power Delivery) which is more of a industry standard "quick" charging method.

You should have received the UCH32 with your Xperia 5 and this charger supports PD charging and this is faster than Qualcomm Quick Charge.

I hope that answers your question! Slightly smiling Face

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

View solution in original post