account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm super dissatisfied with this case

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 1 of 1
Message 1 of 1

I'm super dissatisfied with this case

Estoy super descontento con esta funda después de pagar 40€ resulta que la funda es blanda, opaca, no te deja ver toda la calidad que ofrece la pantalla y encima la cubierta táctil no tiene ningún imán o algo para que se sujete a la hora de poner por ejemplo el móvil en otra posición y que la pantalla táctil no se habra. Estoy super descontento no lo siguiente de verdad una funda de tal precio que le superen fundas de 5-10€ en protección y en todo super descontento con esta compra. 

I'm super dissatisfied with this case after paying € 40 it turns out that the case is soft, opaque, does not let you see all the quality offered by the screen and above the touch cover does not have any magnet or something to hold on to the time of put for example the mobile in another position and that the touch screen will not be there. I am super dissatisfied not the following really a cover of such a price that you exceed covers of 5-10 € in protection and in all super dissatisfaction with this purchase.

-GT