account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

How to install a SD card

One time poster
Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

How to install a SD card

I've put my SD card in and it isn't registered.
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

Re: How to install a SD card

What phone do you have? A restart usually helps, if you have inserted the card correctly.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Forum Legend
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

make sure the sd card is formatted fat32..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Learn to take care and troubleshoot your Device here:
Xperia Support by Sony: https://support.sonymobile.com/global-en/
Highlighted
Learner
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

So Iv got a Xperia z3 compact and have a 64gb SanDisk memory card arriving in the morning l,what do I do as in fitting the memory card correctly and then this format (fat32), how do I do that? Thanks in advance for any help,If it won't work in the phone I will send it back and swap it for a 32gb instead.whats the difference between fat32 and??? What format it's usually in?
Thanks!
Regards
Sam
One time poster
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

i am unable to find the exact sd card for my Xperia M4 aqua. Can anyone help me?