account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Cover SCTG50 covered with bladder

One time poster
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

Cover SCTG50 covered with bladder

После трех месяцев эксплуатации сенсорный чехол SCTG50 в нижней части изнутри образовались пузыри. Сам чехол не повреждён, брак ли это? 

DSC_0570.JPG

After three months of operation, the SCTG50 sensory cover in the lower part from inside formed bubbles. The cover itself is not damaged, is it a marriage?

GT

1 REPLY 1
One time poster
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: Cover SCTG50 covered with bladder

Такая же ситуация и даже ещё хуже. С наружней стороны такие же пузыри появились буквально через месяц использования. Затем стали расползаться. Сейчас уже один большой пузырь размером больше половины нижнего тёмного прямоугольника. Также появились отслоения на внутренней части в уголках, как на фото и начинаются на месте сгиба передней крышки. Я в шоке. За такие деньги такой брак! В службе поддержки ответили, что гарантии на чехлы НЕТ! Гарантия распространяется только на устройства с электронной начинкой. Это, конечно, нонсенс. Можно делать вещи, продавать их за огромные, для их содержимого деньги, и не нести за это НИКАКОЙ ответственности. Не знаю, как обстоят дела у конкурентов SONY, но производитель автомобилей VOLKSWAGEN, например, обеспечивает гарантией и свои фирменные аксессуары. Вряд ли ещё куплю что-то подобное. Хотя являюсь приверженцем смартфонов марки SONY уже много лет. Хотелось бы услышать мнение компетентных сотрудников SONY по данной проблеме. По моему мнению присутствует явная ошибка либо в материалах, либо в технологии производства данного чехла.

P.S. Хочу добавить, что каких-либо повреждений на чехле нет, эксплуатация очень бережная.

_20180921_124724.JPG_20180921_124707.JPG_20180921_124650.JPG

The same situation and even worse. On the outside, the same bubbles appeared just a month later. Then they began to creep away. Now there is one big bubble larger than half the bottom dark rectangle. Also, detachments appeared on the inside in the corners, as in the photo and begin at the folding of the front cover. I'm in shock. For such money such a marriage! The support service replied that there was NO warranty for the covers! The warranty applies only to devices with electronic stuffing. This, of course, is nonsense. You can do things, sell them for huge, for their content, money, and do not bear NO responsibility for it. I do not know how things are in the case of competitors SONY, but the manufacturer of cars VOLKSWAGEN, for example, provides a guarantee and its branded accessories. Hardly still I will buy something like that. Although I am an adherent of smartphones brand SONY for many years. I would like to hear the opinion of competent employees of SONY on this issue. In my opinion, there is a clear error either in the materials or in the technology of production of this cover.

P.S. I want to add that there is no damage on the case, operation is very careful.

gt