account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

Complaint

Visitor
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Complaint

Hi Friends,

I purchased one data cable from Sony with one year replacement warranty. After 6 months it's stop working .
From last 1 week I am chasing Sony authorized service center and the shopkeeper as well for replacement but according to them distributor will replace the cable.

I checked the cable with the distributor and after numbers of false promises now he is start avoiding my calls. I have original bill with me the cable cost was Rs/- 450 after GST paid.

Really shame on you Sony as per your slogan (Sony's former slogans have been "The One and Only", "It's a Sony", "Go Create" (Europe), "like.no.other" and "make.believe". Its current slogan is "BE MOVED".)

Really do you guys believe in this??????

Worst experience with this big brand and pathetic service.
I would like to suggest all my friends think before to buy anything from Sony.

Sunny Puri
<personal information removed>

3 REPLIES 3
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: Complaint

Hi @Sunny22, sorry to hear about this. Slightly frowning Face

As this is a Global user based forum and the routines for warranty/service may differ between markets, I would recommend that you get in touch with your Local support team and they will assist you further and will be able to provide more detailed information than I can.

I hope that everything will be sorted out for you!

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

Visitor
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

I completely confirm your feelings! 

I was a fun of sony devices for a decades and have a lot of them! 

But recently faced a neglect attitude to clients from sony service system. They just refuse to repair my gadgets, for money! 

It seems like the company changed shareholders and they now concern just how to monetise a former goodwill and escape with the money!

Sony Xperia Support
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

Hi @BorisCherniy, I have answered this in the other post you made, so please have a look there.

https://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/Other-accessories/Refusal-of-repait/m-p/1355721#M1742

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.