account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

file manager sd card

SOLVED
Learner
Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

file manager sd card

hi dear sony support team

i would like to know if by paying for the file commander premium can i recover some photos from my sd card that i accidently deleted and need to be found by any means. can you help me ? 

thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Sony Xperia Support
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

Re: file manager sd card

I'm afraid that if you  haven't done a backup of you pictures prior to deleting them there is not way to restore them. I would recommend that you log on to Google Photos in your device to prevent this from happening again.

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

4 REPLIES 4
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

Hi @johncrypto2,

Welcome to the community,

As far as I know the function Recycle Bin in File Commander can not restore files that were deleted prior to purchasing the premium version of File Commander.

The only way you can restore the deleted pictures is if they were backup'd or synchronized to a online service like Google Photos before you deleted them. Do you know if you have any backup that may contain these pictures?

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

Learner
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

no i dont have any google photo backup . what else can i do to restore them ?

Sony Xperia Support
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

I'm afraid that if you  haven't done a backup of you pictures prior to deleting them there is not way to restore them. I would recommend that you log on to Google Photos in your device to prevent this from happening again.

One time poster
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

install it "degoo" on your device for backup your device