account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

Xperia XZs's built-in "Download & File Manager" can't process Zip files

Rookie
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

Xperia XZs's built-in "Download & File Manager" can't process Zip files

I found that Xperia XZs's built-in "Download & File Manager" can't process Zip files. I hope Sony can fix this issue (Is the "Download & File Manager" belong to Sony or Google?). 

2 REPLIES 2
Forum Legend
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: Xperia XZs's built-in "Download & File Manager" can't process Zip files

have you tried using another file manager?

as far as I know file commander is pre installed in xperia,. I don't know if they changed it with the 2017 xperia models

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Learn to take care and troubleshoot your Device here:
Xperia Support by Sony: https://support.sonymobile.com/global-en/
Adviser
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: Xperia XZs's built-in "Download & File Manager" can't process Zip files

File manager app from play store i am using it several years. Never had issues. Fast, easy, useful https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rhmsoft.fm&hl=tr  I'm using the pro version, you can try the free version first. By the way File commander isn't preinstalled on the newest Xperias which is good.