account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

Xperia Actions systematically stops

Highlighted
Apprentice
Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

Xperia Actions systematically stops

Hello, since a few days I have a message on my Sony Xperia XZ1.

This error message appears at all reboots and while using the phone.

This error message says in French in the text: "Xperia Actions s'arrête systématiquement", translated it gives: "Xperia Actions stops systematically" 

_20190814_221002.JPG

I tried to do several manipulations, including emptying the cache of the application, etc ...

Please help me

4 REPLIES 4
Emperor
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

Re: Xperia Actions systematically stops

@tomtom85200 

Have you disable any app and/or settings? any taskillers? or antivirus?

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Apprentice
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

Hello, no if it has been the case I would have restored a backup, it happened like that for no visible reason.

Apprentice
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

Does it link or affiliate to other files and / or applications? If they? Would it be possible for me to have a list? please

Apprentice
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

Good evening, I ended up disabling the application "com.sonymobile.getset" and since no problem, even after reboots.

Would be possible to know the function of this application "com.sonymobile.getset" ?