account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Sony not updating center

Rookie
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Sony not updating center

I not found next Sony update center
3 REPLIES 3
One time poster
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

update center wouldnt update itself

after factory reset i couldnt update the update center and it just wouldnt find updates for others apps

i tried using PCC but it says cannot install

so...how to download updates for Video app?

Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

Update Center for Sony Xperia SP (C5303) could not search for updates; stuck on loading

Update Center for Sony Xperia SP (C5303) could not search for updates, stuck on loading and i don't know the problem. Is there any solution on how to fix it? Thank you. Slightly smiling Face

Rookie
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

Re: Sony not updating center

they only update their center, when there is a new version of android or some upgrade from google, otherwise, there is no updating for the center you should always check for the regular updates in your mobile.