account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

Settings app search not working

Highlighted
Learner
Message 1 of 9
Message 1 of 9

Settings app search not working

The search in setting is saying "no results found" for anything i type.

Anyone else having this problem
8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
Message 2 of 9

Re: Settings app search not working

Yes. I have this problem. 

One time poster
Message 3 of 9
Message 3 of 9

No ploblem 4G

Emperor
Message 4 of 9
Message 4 of 9

@Gudac

Elaborate on the issue. 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Learner
Message 5 of 9
Message 5 of 9

This issue is now fixed since the last security patch,

But when it wasn't working what used to happen was no matter what i typed into the searchbar in settings app it world reply 'no results found', even if i typed single letters or words like wifi or bluetooth.

One time poster
Message 6 of 9
Message 6 of 9

Setting _ application.

Not work when opening, fast force stopped.

Help me please?

Visitor
Message 7 of 9
Message 7 of 9

Mina inställningar på återställnings alternativet funkar inte den säger att instälningarna har stoppas och det finns bara ok man ska trycka på! Vad är det för fel? Hur gör jag för att kunna återställa telefonen? Jag har en sony experia  z ultra!

My settings on the recovery option do not work it says the settings have been stopped and there is only ok to press! What is wrong? How do I do to restore my phone? I have a sony experia z ultra!

Emperor
Message 8 of 9
Message 8 of 9

@Tigrarna

I've edited your post as this is an English only forum, you can use Google Translate to reply and/or post. 

what if you restart the phone?

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Learner
Message 9 of 9
Message 9 of 9

Usually when you have problems like that you will need to live chat customer support and the will help you, since your phone does not get updates any more you should try restoring the phone or contact customer support