account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Information

One time poster
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

Information

Translation via Google Translate:
Hello I do not have the acknowledgment of my messages so I can not see if my message is read or not can you help me

Bonjour je n ai. Pas l accusé de réception de mes messages donc je ne peux pas voir si mon message est lu ou pas pouvez vous me aider 

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: Information

@Trayaud_martin

Can you give us more information about your phone model, android version, and what messaging app you're using?

Feel free to kudo this post or mark it as solution so that other users facing the same issue can find it

Disclaimer: Moderators are not affiliated with or work for Sony Mobile, their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles in the community.

Visitor
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: Information

ow do I find all this information out. it is a sony zperia z3 my daughter bought for me. I know its an android phone and that iss al. at the moment I am using TalkTalk mobile and all I know is I can not make phone calls as there is no service. any further details can you advise how I go about finding this out. I have had the phone for nearly 2 years and still have problems this latest one is no service