account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

I can't see my photos on Playmemories

Visitor
Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

I can't see my photos on Playmemories

I can't see my photos on Playmemories, I can logging but as soon as I'm in there is a message that says" try again later" there is no photos I can see but when I check my storage I can see they are there I'm so worry I have years of photos on there I need help or if it's a temporary problem of the platform or server I would like to know I will have them back.  By the way I have tried from my Xperia phone, my laptop and others cellphones and NOTHING its empty I can't even upload anything else and I still have 1 gb of free storage. I appreciate some help .thanks 

#play memories#

4 REPLIES 4
Emperor
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

Re: I can't see my photos on Playmemories

@Mapi7723 

This is probably the reason 

http://www.xperiablog.net/2016/08/17/sony-drops-playmemories-online-support-from-the-xperia-album-ap...

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Highlighted
Visitor
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

Oh my god that means I loose all my photos? There is no way to get them back I didn't get an email #%**€%%* 

Thank you 

Emperor
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

@Mapi7723 

Oh man, I'm really sorry but there's nothing to do to help you out, maybe the email went through Spam? it doesn't hurt to contact them directly

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Visitor
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

I can't believe. ..

Ppftt what a shame all my pics from years  it . Thank you so much I appreciate