account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

How i can enter to the playmemories online

Learner
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

How i can enter to the playmemories online

Screenshot_20190504-012916.png

Screenshot_20190501-180929.png

Screenshot_20190501-180929.png

Screenshot_20190504-012916.png

I reset the settings, reinstall the application and the system. nothing helps!

2 REPLIES 2
Emperor
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: How i can enter to the playmemories online

@Vitozzz 

I'm sorry to tell you this but PlayMemories has shutdown

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Sony Xperia Support
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: How i can enter to the playmemories online

Hi @Vitozzz!

PlayMemories Online will no longer be accessible from the pre-installed Album application. The process was launched in August 2016 and will be fully completed by March 31, 2017.

Based on your screenshots, it does however look like you are trying to access the service through the PlayMemories application, is that correct?

We do not support this application here at our Sony Xperia forum, but you can access the support for PlayMemories online on the link below and there is a post about the behaviour you seem to be experiencing, but I'm not sure if it always works for everyone.

https://guide.playmemoriesonline.com/help/en/index.html

I'm not actually sure if there is another support for the application, or if it is only the website that has all the information, but you can always have a look with the Sony Electronics support, as they still use the service for cameras, as far as I know.

I hope that helps!

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.