account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Can't log into xperia services/account.

Adviser
Message 5 of 7
Message 5 of 7

Can't log into xperia services/account.

So is there any fix for this, basically it happened ever since i unlocked the bootloader and wouldn't work not even if i lock the bootloader again,i can't even create a new xperia account or use the xperia backup or anything that's related to the xperia account. collage-1521804753195.jpg

6 REPLIES 6
Apprentice
Message 1 of 7
Message 1 of 7

Re: Cannot login into Xperia services on the phone

Screenshot_20180323-044039.png

Emperor
Message 2 of 7
Message 2 of 7

@AlexRoss

Could you type it in English?

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Apprentice
Message 3 of 7
Message 3 of 7

Of course

Apprentice
Message 4 of 7
Message 4 of 7

Cannot enable xperia services.

Cannot extract account information.

Try to login later.

Message 6 of 7
Message 6 of 7

Re: Can't log into xperia services/account.

I'm having the same issue - were you able to find a solution?

Thanks

Apprentice
Message 7 of 7
Message 7 of 7

Re: Can't log into xperia services/account.

I am getting the same text. I have made a Software repair, cleared cache, data, tried with Google account, new Google account, Facebook, Xperia account, etc. But there's still same message. I have contacted the Sony support, still the same message. Can anybody help? Please, if you'll find the solution. Post it in here too.