account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Can't connect play mobile to a6000

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

Can't connect play mobile to a6000

Good evening,

I'm trying to get photos from my Sony a6000 onto my phone. I'm running a oneplus5t on Android 8.1.0 with the play mobile app.

I can successfully connect in the WiFi settings on my phone, but the camera still days "connecting". I open the play mobile app and also hada dialogue box saying "connecting". After about 30s this disappears and I get a pop up on my phone telling me it's disconnecting from my camera.

I've tried updating the app and resetting the network settings on my phone. It's worked before with this phone and camera. 

Any thoughts?

1 REPLY 1
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: Can't connect play mobile to a6000

Hi @Tufty27, sorry for the late reply to your post.

If you are still experiencing this behaviour, please get in touch with the Sony Electronics support on the link below as this forum is only for Xperia devices and accessories.

https://www.sony.net/elesupport/

I hope that helps! Slightly smiling Face

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.