account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

"smart assistant" option not find in setting menu in marshmallow !!

Highlighted
Learner
Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

"smart assistant" option not find in setting menu in marshmallow !!

Hello  angel
(smart assistant) for marshmallow not found i have sony xperia z5 and xperia z3 and i had been updated both of them till marshmallo 6.0.1.
can some one tell me why or how can i find it ,, With the knowing that alot of other lower smart phones had that option in main system setting for android.. like hawawi and oppo and lenovo .....
*smart app : that`s option u can change and control all sensor and showing touch tool like iphone so u can minimze (resize) ur screen if using phone by one hand and some other things >.. i found some app do some things like that but not good work.
Greetings and thank you for the attention 

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Emperor
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

Re: "smart assistant" option not find in setting menu in marshmallow !!

@midoel3omda

That seems to be the UI, you can look for apps like that on the playstore. That's the great thing about android.

Android-be-togather-but-not-the-same.png

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Learner
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

@uliwooly
Thq 4 interesting, i understand that tool not available 4 sony even in nogat!!
I tried but i found few apps do something like that but its so heavy and not good in work.
I ask if u can telling me about once good.
Highlighted
Emperor
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

@midoel3omda

I can help you out but I need you tell us what exactly is that you are looking for.

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Highlighted
Learner
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

this screen shot from huwawi other phone.
c u tell me any alternative app or tool like that.

16129871_10209617954822848_88445444_o.jpg
 smart assistance