account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

Z3 or M5?

SOLVED
Highlighted
Adept
Message 1 of 8
Message 1 of 8

Z3 or M5?

At nearly the same price, is better to buy the Z3 or the M5?   Neutral Face

In one of the best on line shops (here in Italy) there's a discount on the Z3, so the price is almost the same (the M5 is just 30 $ cheaper).

What do you think?

Regards ...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Message 3 of 8
Message 3 of 8

Re: Z3 or M5?

You should always choose a flagship if you have the possibility. Also @viridis has a point here.

https://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/Other-Discussions-General/Xperia-M5-or-Z3-compact/m-p/1040488#M8208

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
Message 2 of 8

Z3, such an immense phone at the current prices.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views.
Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Message 3 of 8
Message 3 of 8

You should always choose a flagship if you have the possibility. Also @viridis has a point here.

https://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/Other-Discussions-General/Xperia-M5-or-Z3-compact/m-p/1040488#M8208

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Commissioner
Message 4 of 8
Message 4 of 8

Go for Z3!

Emperor
Message 5 of 8
Message 5 of 8

@EllePi

I concur (get the Z3).

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Sony Xperia Support
Message 6 of 8
Message 6 of 8

Hi EllePi,

Welcome to the community,

If you are looking for a device with some of the best and current technology for its age then definitely the Xperia Z3, this is a high end phone where as the M5 is closer to Mid range.

But the choice is yours they are both great devices.

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

Adept
Message 7 of 8
Message 7 of 8

Thanks to everybody.   Slightly smiling Face

At this point, I think the Z3 is the better solution ...   :smileysmileywink:

Sony Xperia Support
Message 8 of 8
Message 8 of 8

Anytime, let us know how you get on with the device and if you have any questions.

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.