account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

XZ2 Premium or XZ3 or XZ3 Premium

Highlighted
Regular
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

XZ2 Premium or XZ3 or XZ3 Premium

With all the recent launches of Sony phones, I'm having a hard time to decide which phone to get.

Firstly i know Premium lines are the best of the best lineup but since they also launched XZ3 recently it would be alright to assume that XZ3 Premium should be releasing not long after. So I'm wondering is the XZ2 Premium worth getting or wait it out for the XZ3 Premium?? 

First world problems Grinning Face with smiling Eyes

2 REPLIES 2
Inhabitant
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: XZ2 Premium or XZ3 or XZ3 Premium

wait for xz3p or if you want the xz2p make sure it doesnt have the problem where the yellow is rendered with a green hue, mine has this problem and the touchscreen sensitivity issue the xz2 had ( https://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/Xperia-XZ2-Compact/XZ2-and-XZ2-Compact-Screen-sensitivity-issues/m-p/... ) otherwise the phone is perfect

Regular
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: XZ2 Premium or XZ3 or XZ3 Premium

didnt know there was a reply to my post but yea i got the XZ2P just today and did a test on site and didnt had any issue. All the colours turn out great with no mixture of hue.