account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

What about new Xperia Pro/Mini Pro?

Talent
Message 1 of 7
Message 1 of 7

What about new Xperia Pro/Mini Pro?

I have one big wish to Sony...remember Xperias with sliding keyboard? In my case the Xperia Mini pro? Yes, it was a great phone but with slow and weak hardware for the year of produce, but now are better options with this question, all smartpohnes now are the same thick brick, only processors and etc is different...I really like sliding Xperias, so I asking you Sony- if you have X Compact...what about X Pro and X Mini Pro? I thinks its a great idea Slightly smiling Face what is yours opinions?
First google it, then ask for it... Winking Face
6 REPLIES 6
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 7
Message 2 of 7

Re: What about new Xperia Pro/Mini Pro?

Hi @MichalH94,

How can anyone not remember the sliding keyboards? Winking Face

I will make sure to forward this as user feedback. I can't make any promises but I will do what I can from my end! Slightly smiling Face

Have a great day and merry Christmas! Slightly smiling Face

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

Talent
Message 3 of 7
Message 3 of 7

Thank you so much @Jonas , Im glad to see that, I have in my case at home both mini sliding xperias, X10 mini pro and better Mini Pro, its awesome design and functionality, however, shame the weak specs of hardware... If you will find out anything about this, let me now and thank you for interest and affort Slightly smiling Face . Merry christmas to you too l, thank you ! Winking Face
Sony Xperia Support
Message 4 of 7
Message 4 of 7

No problem at all! Slightly smiling Face

Let me know if there is anything else I can assist you with!

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

Forum Legend
Message 5 of 7
Message 5 of 7

you know what's better? have all xperia 2011 updated with modern design and specs...Smiling Face with Heart-eyes

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Learn to take care and troubleshoot your Device here:
Xperia Support by Sony: https://support.sonymobile.com/global-en/
Highlighted
Talent
Message 6 of 7
Message 6 of 7

Yeah, that can be so nice, but sliding keyboard with compact body with Sony work and their android and photo hardware is just... simple amazing Slightly smiling Face

Talent
Message 7 of 7
Message 7 of 7

I dont really know why all manufacturers staying on the same design for ALL phones they made...all is the same thick piece of desk, where are these times with different design, sense for user use, resourcefulness and interest for be different but still on way to be best....and Mini Pro was just like that, it was piece of logic way for everyday user nad others too, we dont need a big piece of desk, we need a multimedia device with best HW on market, who cares about price or some milimeters moreover- its perfect for use, much more then good in hand so on! For example- in Mini Pro can it have- 4" with sizes 16:9 Display Triluminos with minimum HD or FullHD resolution, 8 cores processors with minimum 2Ghz per core, at least 4GB of RAM, two stereo speakers in front like Z5 series, two microphones for better sound recording, 23Mpx camera with focusing like X compact (can be added some lens cover like old CyberShots series), two leds for light, great at least 13Mpx front camera too with flashlight, and of course the sliding keyboard with qwerz or qwerty, USB-C, fastest charging by qualcomm and more and more...give me this and I will start kissing your shoes and love you forever Grinning Face Grinning Face but now seriously, what about something like this Sony? Slightly smiling Face