account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Sony Quotations Department / Sony Complaints Department - 0 / 10

Highlighted
Learner
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Sony Quotations Department / Sony Complaints Department - 0 / 10

I sent my phone in for repair on the 13th of April and its not the 30th of May and I still have no news on my phones repair.

I've contacted the repair centre who told me to contact Sony. 

I've emailed Sony about 10 times with not one reply. 

I've spoken to their Complaints department only to be to stop talking so she could talk. ( Head of the Complaints Department) 

I've Called Vodafone and they can't help me. 

So its been about 7 weeks now and according to Sony the quoatation department is still handling the issue. 

Any ideas on how to help ? 

I thought of just jumping of a cliff , thought at least there is some clarity in comparison to their **bleep** customer support. 

Thx sony .

3 REPLIES 3
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: Sony Quotations Department / Sony Complaints Department - 0 / 10

Hi @Dorsetus, I am very sorry to hear about this.

I can only speak for the Nordic market where we have a general turnaround-time of 10 weekdays when sending a phone to an authorized service center.

Although i understand your frustration, this is a global support forum. And due to the fact that service routines, warranty and consumer laws varies depending on which market you are located in, I am afraid that the only suggestion I can give is to get in contact with your local support team for advice on further action in the matter.

I hope that this will help you in some way. If there is anything else I can help you with, do not hesitate to return to me.

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

Learner
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

I dont care about your guidelines and you support team have the combined IQ of a monkey 

Learner
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

The issue is sony dont want to help pay , even though my phone still hasnt been repaired as my monthly contract is 40 pounds for the time its gone and the repair which is sony fault for not designing their cases properly is now going to cost me half the phones price