account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Sony E-Shop terrible service - Waiting over a month for refund

Apprentice
Message 1 of 8
Message 1 of 8

Sony E-Shop terrible service - Waiting over a month for refund

Sony

I'm still waiting for a refund on a E-Store order I've sent back, every time I ring up they say its in the process and do very little to help me, you have a lot of my money which I've waited patiently for but today is the last straw as I got a email it should be back in my account and it isn't.

Explain yourself?

7 REPLIES 7
Emperor
Message 2 of 8
Message 2 of 8

Re: Sony E-Shop terrible service - Waiting over a month for refund

@MLAM

I'm sorry to hear that but this is a user based forum, you have to contact them, your local Xperia Care directly

http://support.sonymobile.com/global-en/contactUs/

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Apprentice
Message 3 of 8
Message 3 of 8

I have done that and they say I need to call up the e-store team and when I do all I get is a generic "We have esculated it" response which is pathetic

Emperor
Message 4 of 8
Message 4 of 8

@MLAM

That's terrible, but there's nothing else that can be suggested here, perhaps you could request to speak with a general manager

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Apprentice
Message 5 of 8
Message 5 of 8

@uliwooly
There only ever seems one person in the E-Store team and its some rather unhelpful Czech guy and when I ask to speak to a manager he says I can't

Emperor
Message 6 of 8
Message 6 of 8

@MLAM

Perhaps @Johan could suggest something else.

Highlighted
Sony Xperia Support
Message 7 of 8
Message 7 of 8

I'm sorry to hear about this @MLAM,

Could you please send me your details in a PM, and I will forward this.

Make a relevant topic and include the following.

Name:
Phone nr:
E-mail:
Operator:
Product(s):
IMEI nr:

Apprentice
Message 8 of 8
Message 8 of 8

Hi @Johan

Apologise for late reply as I've been away.

The refund convieniently hit my account the day after I posted this thread so the issue is solved, however I strongly advise that they need to process things quicker as waiting over a month for a refund is unacceptable.

If you still want any information please PM me.

Thanks