account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Rumors Xperia Z4

Emperor
Message 21 of 27
Message 21 of 27

Re: Rumors Xperia Z4

@rifqi I really hope the rumors are wrong and the next Xperias support SD cards

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Apprentice
Message 22 of 27
Message 22 of 27

Nah, at last someone hear me.. Amen sir.. Amen.
32gb with SD Card support or 64gb for the win!
Hope is what makes us strong.. It is why we are here.. It is what we fight with when all else is lost..
( Pandora - God Of War III )
Regular
Message 23 of 27
Message 23 of 27

SONY XPERIA Z4, Z4 Compact and Z4 Ultra features

Emperor
Message 24 of 27
Message 24 of 27

It seems that the Z4 won't support micro SD cards. What are your thoughts on this?

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Regular
Message 25 of 27
Message 25 of 27

Nobody talking about z4 compact hope no big bezels z4 and z4 compact alot place under screen and hope it won't be plastic like z3 compact
Sage
Message 26 of 27
Message 26 of 27

Is it exclusive to Japan only?
Highlighted
Inhabitant
Message 27 of 27
Message 27 of 27

They should. Another wasting money if that so.. Samsung sht is not doing sales good for that i think. It helpd alot
Savng photos videos and some apps that cn move to sd cards are big.helped to us. If they release without msd support. They must release 128gb internal storage with justified price. Imagine buying sd crd here in philppnes is not that expensve compared to releasing buying phone with 128gb storage etc without msdcrd support. Its a no no for that.