account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Rumors Xperia Z4

Rookie
Message 11 of 27
Message 11 of 27

Re: Z4 what would you like to see?

normal color reproduction of the screen, normal sound in headphones and normal white balance in camera

One time poster
Message 13 of 27
Message 13 of 27

What need to be fixed in Xperia Z4

1. Camea software :  I love Sony, My first phone was Sony Ericsson K750i though it's dead now i still love that phone. I think the my love from Sony mainly come from how much i love that phone and how great pics it could take. Then i bought Xperia Arc S and P. Both phones also capable of talking great pics. But recent Xperia Z series phones takes luckluster photos. While they're good they are not great. Samsung and Apple are leader in smartphone camera department - This is absolutely unacceptable. They use Sony sensor and optics yet they produce better result than Sony's smartphone! **bleep** ! And also camera interface looks ancient now. It has the same look of  K750i. That camera's interface needs a serious overhaul and you guys better make it easy and user friendly. So as one of the world's best consumer camera companies you better make your smartphone's post processing the best in the smartphone world. All the reviewer and review (like theverge, gsmarena,phonearena, android police) point out the same thing again and again compared to the competition Sony's camera is not great, it's good at best. So basically i demand that Sony fix their camera software (post processing) and their camera interface. I demand great stuff from Sony not mediocre stuff.

2. Software Icon and UI : Some of Sony's Icon need a serious overhaul and so is their UI. Some of them looks simply ancient. It's not 2011 anymore guys, you guys need to step up your game. Sony's software doesn't compliment it's beautiful hardware anymore. So hopefully with lolypoop (which itself is a major redesign of android) Xperia UI wil brings some of the refresh we badly need. Change your Icon and UI Sony.  

3. Faster Software Update : Well i don't need to explain this, just speed up your software update. 

So looks like Xperia's software team have been lagging behind their hardware team. Software department need to step up their game.  I always supported Sony and defended Xperia's on various tech site and i still do but i'm getting really frustrated if Sony does not fix the issues i write above (especially their camera softare and interface) i'm done with Sony.

Apprentice
Message 14 of 27
Message 14 of 27

Re: Rumors Xperia Z4

First of all.. 

I WANT or WE WANT:

32gb or even 64gb with Micro SD support!!

16gb is a NO!

Do you guys want to know how sad I am when Z3 comes with 32gb but not for international model? Crying Face 

Not everyone want to root their Xperia, y' know.. So I want higer storage out of the box.

How to make Sony listen to this?

Sony please listen to me.. Listen to US..

Because Make.BelieveSmiling Face with Sunglasses

Hope is what makes us strong.. It is why we are here.. It is what we fight with when all else is lost..
( Pandora - God Of War III )
Highlighted
Adviser
Message 15 of 27
Message 15 of 27

Z4 and Z4 Ultra the 2014 models but come with 805. Very Sad :( very risky move

Dear Sony Mobile

I just heard that Z4 and Z4 Ultra will be launching at CES 2014 with 805 chip instead of 810 64 bits and 4G ram. I was preparing to purchase both Z4 and Z4 Ultra next yr. But was truly disappointed that Z4 and Z4 Ultra is using 2014 chip 805.

805 was used by Samsung, LG and others manufacturer already and didnt differ too much from 801. The 810 is the biggest different cos 64 bits and would save more battery power.

Eventhough good news that Sony Mobile is launching one flagship per year but launching an old chip will lose out to other brand especially Samsung, LG and those China OEM. Please reconsider and use 810 instead.

Didnt want Sony to lose out to others again. Likewise, dont launch low and mid range model anymore.

Just concentrate on the Z flagship with 3 different sizes.

Thank you.

Best regards

Forum Legend
Message 16 of 27
Message 16 of 27

Re: Z4 and Z4 Ultra the 2014 models but come with 805. Very Sad :( very risky move

You're reading rumors and speculation so for all we know it won't be released at CES but later in the year at IFA say and will have a better chip - We just have to wait

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.   Richard P. Feynman

Apprentice
Message 17 of 27
Message 17 of 27

Re: Z4 and Z4 Ultra the 2014 models but come with 805. Very Sad :( very risky move

I don't really care about chip, QHD or whatever.
Sony knows what they doing. I believe in them. Whatever it is, gonna be something sweet!
However, we just need more memory storage for global model! Not just for carriers. Man I'm tired in 12gb in user available.. 3 heavy games and poof!
Hope is what makes us strong.. It is why we are here.. It is what we fight with when all else is lost..
Emperor
Message 18 of 27
Message 18 of 27

Here are few more leaks

http://www.phonearena.com/news/Alleged-5.4-Xperia-Z4-specs-and-pictures-leak-coming-January-5th-alon...

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Emperor
Message 19 of 27
Message 19 of 27

New rumors

http://www.androidheadlines.com/2014/11/sony-xperia-z4-series-rumors-including-renders.html

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Apprentice
Message 20 of 27
Message 20 of 27

For god's sake please.. Ad 32gb internal storage with mSD card support.. I need that.. We all need that!