account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Please bring back the magnetic charging port in Z6 and other future phones!

Highlighted
Adviser
Message 1 of 8
Message 1 of 8

Please bring back the magnetic charging port in Z6 and other future phones!

Sony,

Please bring back the magnetic charging port in Z6 and other future phones! Even if it can't fast charge, it's a nice convenient feature and not prone to scratching the phone like the USB port can when you are plugging in a cable or into dock.

7 REPLIES 7
Adviser
Message 2 of 8
Message 2 of 8

Please bring back the notification light in speaker grill for Z6 and other future phones!

Sony,

Please bring back the notification light in speaker grill like the Z2 had for Z6 and other future phones!

Adviser
Message 3 of 8
Message 3 of 8

Please don't change the Xperia Z series omnibalance design much!

Please don't change the Xperia Z series omnibalance design much! The square and glass design is beautiful and premium. Please don't change it much!

Forum Legend
Message 4 of 8
Message 4 of 8

Re: Please don't change the Xperia Z series omnibalance design much!

you don't want this? http://www.xperiablog.net/2015/04/18/is-sony-working-on-an-all-metal-xperia-flagship-multiple-offici...

________________________________________________________________________________
The Man! The Myth! The Forum Legend! -Scott Sterling
Forum Legend
Message 5 of 8
Message 5 of 8

Re: Please bring back the notification light in speaker grill for Z6 and other future phones!

please don't write multiple posts  of more or less same topics.

________________________________________________________________________________
The Man! The Myth! The Forum Legend! -Scott Sterling
Emperor
Message 6 of 8
Message 6 of 8

Re: Please bring back the magnetic charging port in Z6 and other future phones!

@s1dest3p

I would rather use that space for a bigger battery or speakers, plus the magnetic cable takes way too long to charge the phone but that's my opinion. 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Phy
Forum Legend
Message 7 of 8
Message 7 of 8

contact Sony Xperia support with your feedback.
http://support.sonymobile.com/global-en/contactUs/
Adviser
Message 8 of 8
Message 8 of 8

We got neither of those things in the Z5, so it must not be a factor. Hope they bring it back for Z6!