account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

Other Support Forums

Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

Other Support Forums

I'm wondering if other OEMs (eg: HTC, Samsung, Apple, etc. ) have Support Forums similar to this one cuz I couldn't find any.
2 REPLIES 2
Forum Legend
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: Other Support Forums

i dont think so.,. most of them have enough service centers in key regions so people would just go in to ask their problems, and samsung have a live chat service so no need for users to ask other users if they have probs, though a user base forum like sony's is also great because some users can help better than official reps. and some users are knowledgeable beyond the official guides and instructions Grinning Face Winking Face

________________________________________________________________________________
The Man! The Myth! The Forum Legend! -Scott Sterling
Genius
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: Other Support Forums

Motorola has one and now it's shared with Lenovo, Google has its own forum, some carriers in the US hosts also a forum dedicated to devices but it's not endorsed by OEMs, ZTE is infiltrated into Phandroid's forum... Let's see... Yep, that's all.

» If you find that an answer helped, say thanks and give kudos Slightly smiling Face

Wizardry is the key!