account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Old Xperia Care Accounts dont work, only Google?

Enthusiast
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Old Xperia Care Accounts dont work, only Google?

Why i have to use my Google account and eMail to register on the Phone for Xperia Care. Old Sony Account isnt supported anymore?
On the Website i have now two Accounts?
My old eMail address and my new google address.
Is there a way to combined them?
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: Old Xperia Care Accounts dont work, only Google?

Do you get any error? I checked your other account and you have logged in some hours ago.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Enthusiast
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

Sorry i was not clear enouth:
When i use my Xperia XZ, go in Settings, Support, Support Forum. I have no chance to use my old account for this, it automatically uses my Google mail and forced me to enter a new Name.
Highlighted
Emperor
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

Not quite

Settings > Support > Support forum > Sign in > you will get the pop up option:

Xperia Sony Smartphone or Facebook or Google

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)