account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

No screen unlock key and email don't know

One time poster
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

No screen unlock key and email don't know

Есть коробка чек док-ты коробка дала ребёнку попользоватся поставил ключ разблокировки и не помнит какой емэйл создал

There is a check box dock box gave the child to use the set unlock key and does not remember what email created

-GT

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: No screen unlock key and email don't know

Hi @alinaloktionova2191, welcome to our forum!

I have translated your question to English as this is an International forum, please post any replies in English and it will be easier for me and other users to assist you.

Do you know exactly what device you have? Most of our newer devices has a protection called Google device protection by default and requires the user to log in with the same Google account that was added in the device prior to the reset and as far as I understand, you don't know this account, is that correct?

If you can't remember the screen lock on the device, you can reset this by either performing a software repair using Xperia Companion, or reset the device using the Google service called Find My Device (this requires you to know the Google account added in the device though).

However if you have an Xperia Z5-series device or later, you will be asked to use the Google account that was added in the device to verify that you are the owner of the device after the reset.

If your device is one of those with the protection and you can't remember the Google account, the device will need to be sent to an authorized service centre to have this protection reset and the Local support team in your market will assist you further with this matter.

I hope that answers your question! Slightly smiling Face

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.