account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

My FM RADIO NOT WORKING

Visitor
Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

My FM RADIO NOT WORKING

My FM RADIO NOT WORKING

4 REPLIES 4
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

Re: My FM RADIO NOT WORKING

Hi @Dusmant, sorry to hear about this. Slightly frowning Face

To begin with, could you get back to me with what phone model and Android version you have? That way I can move the thread to correct board on our forum and it will be easier for me to troubleshoot the behaviour you are experiencing. You can find which phone model and Android version you have in Settings > About phone.

When you are starting the FM radio application, do you see any error messages or is the FM radio not finding any radio stations? I'd recommend that you reset the FM radio application in your phone and see if that helps.

Depending on which Android version you have installed in your phone clearing data for this applications is a bit different.

Android 5.1, Settings > Apps > scroll to the right and find "All" > scroll down > FM radio > Clear data.

Android 6.0/7.0 > Settings > Apps > FM Radio > Storage > Clear data.

Do note that when clearing data for the application, your saved radio stations will be reset.

Let me know if that helps! Slightly smiling Face

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

One time poster
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

My fm radio not working 

My Samsung galaxy A30

Highlighted
Emperor
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

@Mjeed9 

This is not a Samsung forum

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Sony Xperia Support
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

Hi @Mjeed9,

As @uliwooly pointed out, this is not a Samsung forum and I can't assist you with questions regarding a Samsung device.

Please get in touch with Samsung and they'll assist you with your device.

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.