account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jokes on me

Highlighted
Demigod
Message 1 of 9
Message 1 of 9

Jokes on me

Y troll me 4. All my posts are getting merged, and I'm replying to ancient posts, and I'm standing in the rain with a wet touch screen. This day.

//----------------- C:\》$ Path- Thyme: .trawler //-----------------Auto-Correct Disclaimer: Not sorry. //----------------- Batteries not included.
8 REPLIES
Demigod
Message 2 of 9
Message 2 of 9

Re: Jokes on me

I WILL NOT BE DEAFEAAAAAATE D
//----------------- C:\》$ Path- Thyme: .trawler //-----------------Auto-Correct Disclaimer: Not sorry. //----------------- Batteries not included.
Forum Legend
Message 3 of 9
Message 3 of 9

some topics that have been already answered are merged to avoid unnecessary duplicate posts. it doesn't just happen to you dude..

________________________________________________________________________________
The Man! The Myth! The Forum Legend! -Scot Sterling
Demigod
Message 4 of 9
Message 4 of 9

I know ... The rain was just annoying me
Forum Legend
Message 5 of 9
Message 5 of 9

you are a doing a great job in helping the community don't let this small buggers wind you down. wink

________________________________________________________________________________
The Man! The Myth! The Forum Legend! -Scot Sterling
Demigod
Message 6 of 9
Message 6 of 9

DEAR GODS OF BAN HAMMERS
PLEASE DONT CROP MY NEW AVATAR AND MAIN PROFILE PICTURE ANY MORE THAN WHAT IT IS SET TOO... IT"S MEANT TO BE A BLANK AREA... IT LOOKS UGLY WITH GREY STUFF
FANKX

Sony Xperia Support
Message 7 of 9
Message 7 of 9

Hey @NeoBeum! I have to agree with @nolramlb, I love your activity around here and you are very helpful - thanks for being awesome and a part of our community. smile happy

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

Demigod
Message 8 of 9
Message 8 of 9

I dislike telcos this much <--------------------------------------------------------------------- DISLIKE METER ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

gobdAKu

Emir wrote:

Hey @NeoBeum! I have to agree with @nolramlb, I love your activity around here and you are very helpful - thanks for being awesome and a part of our community. smile happy

Thanks, also, just a heads up... if Sony Australia gets a phone call from Tesltra Corp... it wasn't my fault.

@Emir

Spoiler

Just digging up some old posts... la la la la

https://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/forums/replypage/board-id/xperia_z5/message-id/26816

NeoBeum wrote:
alanmz5 wrote:
I installed an app killer and even now battery life is hit and miss.

I just read the rest of your post... I got to the word "Telstra" and I stopped reading and hit reply

Adept
Message 9 of 9
Message 9 of 9

why are widgets useless

i was jokun as omy tableg they are but as the reply i Gpt was so unlike i expected i still not words to tell him it waa joke at first but when ine ays"how do you feel about widgrts "

wt do you do i ask..... but  if you are not the intended 9:30pm or any other way to get it from the end of this issue in the past and I was thinking about the mc in this one over cocooma and he dont spoil it for me but I have no idea what I am looking at and have been a bit more about it and I think it is a good idea of what I am thinking of is the only thing I can think of is 6 of one and half a dozen times usually is a good idea to leace it their and get the fucl out of here but...