account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

Jobs for Sony

SOLVED
Highlighted
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

Jobs for Sony

I want to work for Sony but I'm still in high school and no jobs in my state. Any tips or advice?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Scavenger Hunt Winner
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: Jobs for Sony

There's lots of different divisions in Sony... Sales, R&D, Tech, PSN, Imaging, etc.....

Try and find a couple to research and work towards... I'm taking a year off studying at the moment, because I don't know what to do myself...

//----------------- C:\》$ Path- Thyme: .trawler //-----------------Auto-Correct Disclaimer: Not sorry. //----------------- Batteries not included.
2 REPLIES 2
Forum Legend
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

http://blogs.sonymobile.com/career/working-at-sony-mobile/

________________________________________________________________________________
The Man! The Myth! The Forum Legend! -Scott Sterling
Scavenger Hunt Winner
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

There's lots of different divisions in Sony... Sales, R&D, Tech, PSN, Imaging, etc.....

Try and find a couple to research and work towards... I'm taking a year off studying at the moment, because I don't know what to do myself...

//----------------- C:\》$ Path- Thyme: .trawler //-----------------Auto-Correct Disclaimer: Not sorry. //----------------- Batteries not included.