account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do you normalise mp3s in windows 10?

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

How do you normalise mp3s in windows 10?

Hi
My player is Winamp but loads of songs are all different levels and I play the songs to radio but some are very low others loud.
I try searching google putting in How do you normalise mp3s in windows 10 but none of the software will work for windows 10 or install
thanks.

1 REPLY
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: How do you normalise mp3s in windows 10?

Hi @Emily185, welcome to our community!

I don't really think this is the best place for your question, as this forum is only for Xperia devices, and not Winamp/Windows 10.

I'm pretty sure that Winamp has their own support forum, if you just do a Google search for "Winamp support".

I hope that helps! Slightly smiling Face

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.