account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

Genaral Discussion..!!

SOLVED
Master
Message 121 of 191
Message 121 of 191

Re: Genaral Discussion..!!

lol Smiling Face with open mouth & closed Eyes

Forum Legend
Message 122 of 191
Message 122 of 191

awesome isn't? check out his whole collection. never ending scream!! lmao Smiling Face with open mouth & closed Eyes

________________________________________________________________________________
The Man! The Myth! The Forum Legend! -Scott Sterling
Sam
Sony Xperia Support
Message 123 of 191
Message 123 of 191

Darn my limited internet connectivity here. I will have to check this out when I get home.

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

Forum Legend
Message 124 of 191
Message 124 of 191

you should, Slightly smiling Face Smiling Face with open mouth & closed Eyes

________________________________________________________________________________
Demigod
Message 125 of 191
Message 125 of 191

Hahaha...lol...:p

Don't forget to mark posts that answers the topic as Accepted Solution.
If you find any post helpful, press Kudos.
Forum Legend
Message 126 of 191
Message 126 of 191

hey, santam.. what's up? there more of that snowman. check out his playlist. Smiling Face with Horns

Demigod
Message 127 of 191
Message 127 of 191

Hahaha....oh I will looks like he is mischievous.....:p

I'm good was out for some weeks had some issue with my mini so need to take it to doctor for checkup still now she's not well so need to admit her to hospital next week...actually there is some problem with the touchpad and I mainly forum through my phone because I hardly get time to get on pc...and how's you're foruming...?? ;p

Forum Legend
Message 128 of 191
Message 128 of 191

lol. he is, Smiling Face with Sunglasses

ohh that's too bad,, hope it will get well soon.

my xperia active has been a little bit sick, i'm still on GB , I got the notification on ICS last month. but I'm still having doubts on upgrading myself, but if this sickness persist I would probably forced to upgrade it. Slightly smiling Face here's what we did today.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTb84m2HY5E
http://talk.sonymobile.com/message/248734#248734e

the forums good. same old stuff and questions. I'm going to miss this when my review for licensure exam starts, I will miss answering people when they would their SI numbers get ics.. Dizzy Face

Demigod
Message 129 of 191
Message 129 of 191

Johny bravo...?? :p use to watch it on cartoon networks....surfing under water...??;p

Those pictures were nice especially the egg...I do love...them..

Ah wish you're active to get well soon too...what happened...??

Ah exams....so we'll gonna miss you for some weeks... Which standard you're in..?? Graduation..??

Forum Legend
Message 130 of 191
Message 130 of 191

oh yes.! lol, I was suprised by the egg! twin yolk! lol Slightly smiling Face

my active got random reboots and i was experiencing something crazy with the back key. (oh' the irony, I was just helping some users about same problem and now its my problem!. Slightly frowning Face )

I  graduated last april. Bachelor of Science in Nursing, I will be taking a Nursing License Exam this december, but before that we have a 4 month review.   but of course I would try to get in touch here. Slightly smiling Face

we have different school system here in the philippines  so that's why we graduate earlier.  Dizzy Face

how about you? last time I checked on the other thread your still busy with the exams..