account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Genaral Discussion..!!

SOLVED
Demigod
Message 141 of 191
Message 141 of 191

Re: Genaral Discussion..!!

haha....i like the black,red combination....and the wetsuit sets it all...along with it is the size more like my mini...hmmm....and well the good news is i got my phone back they just took it for 2 days and now they've delivered.......i'm really happy.....yupeee.....Smiling Face with open mouth & closed Eyes

and found this....must check...Winking Face sony is the best.........Smiling Face with open mouth & closed Eyes

http://www.xperiablog.net/2012/07/27/apple-took-inspiration-from-sony-when-designing-the-iphone/?utm...

Don't forget to mark posts that answers the topic as Accepted Solution.
If you find any post helpful, press Kudos.
Forum Legend
Message 142 of 191
Message 142 of 191

Wow, that is good news.

Black/red Xperia active? I thought active has black/white black/orange and the billabong colors?

Have they upgraded your mini to ics.

________________________________________________________________________________
The Man! The Myth! The Forum Legend! -Scott Sterling
Forum Legend
Message 143 of 191
Message 143 of 191

I like it says steve jobs asks What would sony do? Lol

________________________________________________________________________________
Forum Legend
Message 144 of 191
Message 144 of 191

I got recently got hooked up to promos on the Sony Xperia Facebook, you know the ones they give phones away,,

Winking Face

back then when it was SE fb, i thought it was just like a fun competition , like answering simple question about SE phones , and then nothing else,

Neutral Face

but one of the winners was from my country, and I was like this must be true, she won an  Xperia go, and I think a trip to L.A.?

Anguished Face

so is this "competitions" true?Thinking Face

Forum Legend
Message 145 of 191
Message 145 of 191

dd.jpg

Highlighted
Master
Message 146 of 191
Message 146 of 191

woah that;s a biggie Slightly smiling Face

Forum Legend
Message 147 of 191
Message 147 of 191

yeah! I wonder what would they give away next.. a sony bravia tv. or how about vaio with an xperia attached to it. :smileygrin:

plus, I'm not really a spiderman fan.. I 'm more of a Batman dude. Smiling Face with Horns

Forum Legend
Message 148 of 191
Message 148 of 191

376621_366096746794976_346021799_n.jpgsony.jpg

Sony Ph FTW! really bad weather here.

Demigod
Message 149 of 191
Message 149 of 191

Sorry was off for few days...

Hmm....really heard the news..hope you're all good...and enjoying with active..:p

Ahh I'll choose the black/orange one...but I'm happy with mini still struggling a bit...

Don't forget to mark posts that answers the topic as Accepted Solution.
If you find any post helpful, press Kudos.
Forum Legend
Message 150 of 191
Message 150 of 191

you got one? nice!! Smiling Face with Heart-eyes