account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Genaral Discussion..!!

SOLVED
Demigod
Message 131 of 191
Message 131 of 191

Re: Genaral Discussion..!!

Hahaha I guess same like mine ....I was having problem with the back key to I suggested other user to go for calibration fix but now it was my problem well but for me it didn't fixed because I've ruined mine back key so need to replace the whole front assembly along with touchpad and LCD but after they repair it it seems there's a problem with this touchpad as the middle portion won't work properly so they'll replace again ...next week..

Ahh....I guess yep different schooling there right now I'm on class xii ...:p well I'm still busy with exams it won't leave you're back....;p

Don't forget to mark posts that answers the topic as Accepted Solution.
If you find any post helpful, press Kudos.
Forum Legend
Message 132 of 191
Message 132 of 191

....I am still not confident with the ICS update (even though many of the users in my country have reported good feedback)... hmm, I hope my phone will sort it out by himself.

that's too bad...I hope they do good on the next repair.. Slightly smiling Face

argh..Angry Face EXAMS,.. really get annoyed.. I thought I was going to enjoy my life after graduation, apparenlty I did not.. Slightly smiling Face

they do your repairs under warranty?

________________________________________________________________________________
The Man! The Myth! The Forum Legend! -Scott Sterling
Forum Legend
Message 133 of 191
Message 133 of 191

Today, I got the chance to sit on a Sony Xperia Philippines Customer Service Desk! ( thanks to my friend Winking Face that's why I'm gone,, a day or two)

top questions asked:

1.) Hardware stuff> LCD, CAPACITIVE KEYS, EARPIECE, ( I obviously passed on those technical stuff)

2.) UPDATES, YEP, of course the answer was Sony Update Service Slightly smiling Face, the tech guy on the booth did all the update, and for 1 hour, he did almost 50+ updates,

3.) Screenshot missing- really? I think I got 25 of those stuff, it took all 2 seconds to anwer them

4.) Handset querries, hmm, I have to pass this one though if the customer asked about the xperia 2012 series, as obviously I don't have one Slightly smiling Face

5.) accessories- i passed on this one too, didn't know how really a headset could be that complicated to work on. Dizzy Face

I did a little bit of demo, Slightly smiling Face I just sat on the showroom and played PS games using a Xperia S ( it was supposed to be connected to a bravia screen but the tv did not work, , I think I did a good job ,considering I convinced a guy to buy one, (well he is really gonna buy one, I just needed a little push Slightly smiling Face) I hope he does not come back with complaints. Dizzy Face

So tired, it is really good here in the forum, I just have to sit and drink soda, and let them do the repairs. :smileygrin:

________________________________________________________________________________
Forum Legend
Message 134 of 191
Message 134 of 191

544554_369416163128088_7555062_n.jpg

Demigod
Message 135 of 191
Message 135 of 191

haha........very true and i'll start searching for it everywhere...Smiling Face with open mouth & closed Eyes

yup i was busy with exams though it won't leave me alone...all i need is to push it away..Dizzy Face

ahh..you're lucky but i did visted the engineers room here at calcutta's one of the service center saw EMMA they and how all things work the tools they repair..and lot's of books..Thinking Faceit was the previous one when i went for repairing my touchpad this time nah..Neutral Face

yes they do under warranty and i've already gave my phone yesterday expecting to get it after 2-3 weeks having some tough time....i love my mini..missing her very much..Crying Face

Forum Legend
Message 136 of 191
Message 136 of 191

Geez, I think I wont be able to last that long without my phone... Slightly frowning Face

I have been out lately too. I'm already starting my my review for exams. Slightly frowning Face Slightly frowning Face

and also been hanging out at the xperia showroom Slightly smiling Face I never been really inside the engineers room, just on the customer desk.. there is a big sign on door. "authorize personnel only" :smileygrin:

Forum Legend
Message 137 of 191
Message 137 of 191

don't you have any plans to buy another phone?

i'm also wondering why don't they just replace the whole phone?

Master
Message 138 of 191
Message 138 of 191

they don't do. no center replace the phone.

i to have to use my arc for atleast 2 years. i'll but a sony quadcore Winking Face

Highlighted
Demigod
Message 139 of 191
Message 139 of 191

nah...Smiling Face with Sunglasses i love my mini...haven't planned yet and it's just 8 months old so...if i buy then it will be next year definitely if i get good marks in the final exams..and this time i'll choose something like xperia active...water resistant..and a hardy handset...Dizzy Face

oh yeah i saw that notice on the door here too...but i didn't went there the service personel called me for some quarries and i got the look inside and he tried with calibration fix also software repair but nah...i was just sitting and watching and questioning him what is this and that he didn't mind to answer it...Smiling Face with open mouth & closed Eyes

but a good news is i called up today sony india customer support for some techinacal infos as i gave them my workorder number they said the handset has been repaired and is awaiting for delivery i was stuuned because i gave it this wednesday in just 2 day's they replaced the whole touchpad this was my first time experience but the service center hasen't called me up yet the customer support guy said it was repaired after 6 this evening so i didn't got the call as the official timming is 10a.m-6p.m finger's crossed i'll call them tommorow and see what's the news...Slightly smiling Face

Forum Legend
Message 140 of 191
Message 140 of 191

@slim- I mean like those users who reported here that they got their phone replaced.. Don't they do that? It seems kinda waste to keep replacing broken parts over and over again...

@Santam- of course you do :-) , Xperia active is like an Xperia mini on a wetsuit.. Why not buy Xperia go? I must say Xperia active's design is what really sets it apart from the Xperia line up.