account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Fiestable app Not Compatible with my Shake-44D Sony speaker

SOLVED
Enthusiast
Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

Fiestable app Not Compatible with my Shake-44D Sony speaker

Hi support team,
I have found that the app is not compatible with my Sony Shake-44D speaker directly as it's only a plug-in of Songpal application. I have noticed and read all its detail from Google play store before installing the app. Please make the Fiesta app such a more features of itself and also forward my concern to whoever relates to the app. Thank you in advance.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Forum Legend
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

Re: Fiestable app Not Compatible with my Shake-44D Sony speaker

Click the above highlighted Sony electronics 

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.   Richard P. Feynman

4 REPLIES 4
Forum Legend
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

Fiestable app is part of Sony electronics and not Sony Mobile so you are in the wrong forum to ask this type of question, Also according to compatible products your device is not listed

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.   Richard P. Feynman

Enthusiast
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

So who can I contact?. Thank
Forum Legend
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

Click the above highlighted Sony electronics 

Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

thank you.i am going to get there.