account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Does Sony(india) can exchange an old phone with the new one in less price?

SOLVED
Highlighted
Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

Does Sony(india) can exchange an old phone with the new one in less price?

As i am a great enthusiast of music and a fan of sony's Walkman Multimedia players A(series) with an extraordinary sound quality specially clear bass and DSEE, sometime around april i found a cell phone live with walkman on sony's website (in) the walkman integration attracted me a lot . I checked its specifications quickly and bought it  around 2nd of May 2012. I just loved the phone But its Walkman music player disappointed me a lot. There is no sound enhancement feature like s-master DSSE clear bass, even there is no manual equalizer sets , you are bound to hear the presets.

Now, when i found the nxt series out i quickly checked down the specifications of Xperia U and found clear bass and stereo. Just love the phone it's screen is bigger than Live W/D Walkman and with bravia engine the display is amazing. It's also quite slim too. So i want to know that does Sony can exchange my 2 months old live with walkman with xperia U in Less price?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Oracle
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

Re: Does Sony(india) can exchange an old phone with the new one in less price?

This is normally not possible but there's no harm in asking your dealer (or any dealer) if they're willing to cut you deal. Slightly smiling Face

What do you think about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

I don't think thats possible but you can approach sony center and verify once

Highlighted
Forum Legend
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

you mean a trade in? no I dont think its possible, maybe some cellshops but not the sony xperia shop.

but if you want to clarify it, you may contact a sony center in your area.
http://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/support/contact-us/

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Learn to take care and troubleshoot your Device here:
Xperia Support by Sony: https://support.sonymobile.com/global-en/
Oracle
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

This is normally not possible but there's no harm in asking your dealer (or any dealer) if they're willing to cut you deal. Slightly smiling Face

What do you think about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

I have upgraded my android in 4.1 but I want to go back at 2.2 android in Xperia U