account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Can’t remember password on Sony xz3

SOLVED
Adviser
Message 11 of 11
Message 11 of 11

Re: Can’t remember password on Sony xz3

Thank you very much for all your help, I am back working again and NOT put a password on my mobile.

i rang Sony up and the lady sent me a link as I think you or someone else suggested. This was basically to go back to factory settings. I did this and worked. I was quite surprised that everything was virtually back on it. Must have backed it up to google and forgot.

All my contacts, notes and apps although in a mess and not in suits were present, with the exception of banking apps, security I assume. When you know what to do, it was fairly easy. However only had an android mobile three months, formally iPhones and they are completely different.

one thing I will ask though if you don’t mind, if on social media and I put a photo on there, where can I stop the photo stating where I am. Don’t want anyone robbing my home.

thanks again