account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

A get to know everyone

Highlighted
Talent
Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

A get to know everyone

Hey there not a problem as in such and mods please delete if not acceptable,

I have been here a while and met many good people and would love to know where everyone comes from and what they do?

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Talent
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

Re: A get to know everyone

Hello! My name is Jon and I live in Haworth, West Yorkshire. I'm the Studio Manager at a large format digital printing company in Keighley but I'd much rather be a filmmaker!

Highlighted
Apprentice
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

I'm from central America, and I am a family doctor. 

Highlighted
Adept
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

I am adhi from indonesia..

Talent
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

Im Gilgamesh

From Leeds West Yorkshire, though initially trained in ancient middle eastern languages and archaeology (Ancient Sumerian) there were no jobs in the UK for that so retrained as a techie.

Never been able to settle down in a field

Been a Teacher

Owned a computer hardware review site

and film director and actor (looking for actors on my next feature film) (IMDB credited)

Now a techie for the Press (JohnH will know who i work for) and made a name in motherboard design and overclocking.

Now at aged 48 i'm about to undertake a second degree (just out of interest) in Psycology and Existential Philosophy. 

Fell in love with Sony phones from the Z5 Premium.