account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

xperia t2 ultra dual walkman song stops

One time poster
Message 1 of 8
Message 1 of 8

xperia t2 ultra dual walkman song stops

Hi support,

I am having issue with walkman when playing song.

Track being played stops(sound) however the track is still in playing status.this happens for 5-6 seconds and sound comes back again.Do we have any fix for this?.

Regards,

Pranay

7 REPLIES 7
Forum Legend
Message 2 of 8
Message 2 of 8

Re: xperia t2 ultra dual walkman song stops

Hi and welcome to the community! Since you're new please be sure that you have checked out our Discussion guidelines.

Are you sure that you do not receive any kind of notification when this happens? When you receive a notification, the sound will be lower but the music will continue.

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

Message 3 of 8
Message 3 of 8

I am sure this is not due to notification, it happened many time, randomly
One time poster
Message 4 of 8
Message 4 of 8

Team,

I am also facing the same problem in my device , video player is ok but if i am playing any song in  walkman in between the track sound stops and the track is still in Play mode. 

Even the pause and play symbol is same, after 5-10 seconds the song resume playing. if i am trying to pause the song and play again it doesnt works.

Highlighted
Apprentice
Message 5 of 8
Message 5 of 8

Same problem here with the last update of the app and T2 Ultra D5303 (last KK update).

It happens randomly with music saved on SD card (class 10) or internal memory. 

I don't use Task Killers, Antivirus or something like this. 

Factory reset doesn't help. 

Description of the issue:

The music is playng (the phone is in my pocket, screen off, wired headset plugged in) > the music stops for few seconds (1-5 sec, no notification intreruption) > the music starts again to play without any user intervention. 

At the begining, I tought that it was a RAM problem but is not. 

One time poster
Message 6 of 8
Message 6 of 8

Yes I have updated with new version... And it still have the same problem... Music stops coming suddenly

Learner
Message 7 of 8
Message 7 of 8

The same problem here. Description like in Tauber leopard case - but additionally quality of sound is awful before lags. I am using Xperia t3
One time poster
Message 8 of 8
Message 8 of 8

Same problem while playing music sound goes off for a while