account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

walkman music details

Message 1 of 6
Message 1 of 6

walkman music details

Hello,
Everybody know that we can edit the songs details in walkman app . My question is the details we save about the song is for temporary if we move song from internal to sd card the saved details get changed is it possible can we save the details permanently.
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Message 2 of 6

Re: walkman music details

To edit music info,when you are listening to a song,tap on 3 dots and select edit music info. The changes should be permanent.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Visitor
Message 3 of 6
Message 3 of 6

In my expirience the changes are permanent as long as the song stays in your device...when yoi transfer is...it returns back to its default music info which it had in the beginning.
Highlighted
Adept
Message 4 of 6
Message 4 of 6

music info

music info once edited remains saved to your songs folder whever located

Apprentice
Message 5 of 6
Message 5 of 6

no, its available in my walkman that swirl option you are saying after today's update, i am using z1 .

Adept
Message 6 of 6
Message 6 of 6

thanks, that more search info feature icon reappeared
with manual installation of the latest apk