account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

walkman 8.5.A.2.10

Regular
Message 21 of 28
Message 21 of 28

Re: walkman 8.5.A.2.10 album cover loader cant load this in flac music files

Thank you for answering @Rickard.

Since you answer to my question I have carefully listened to some of my live albums and others that have the tracks linked and have no gaps in between.

I uninstalled the updates as you told me and I found that some tracks have the gaps and some don't.

Gaps changes. Some are longer than others. It's weird.
Listening on the computer (Windows media player, Itunes) there are no gaps.

I hope this could be corrected in future updates.

I have a Sony Xperia M2.

Thanks again!

David

Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 22 of 28
Message 22 of 28

Music Info In Walkman

After the newest update on the Walkman, im loosing all the music info from like two days. I download music info and after like two days it's back to the way it was?
Regular
Message 23 of 28
Message 23 of 28

Re: walkman 8.5.A.2.10

Removed all updates. I like this way.

One time poster
Message 24 of 28
Message 24 of 28

Please make the volume button on the phone's screen in the player!!! It's not enough!
Enthusiast
Message 25 of 28
Message 25 of 28

walkman 8.5.A.2.10

After 8.5.A.2.7 update I am having problems with lockscreen Walkman widget. When I stop music using that widget music stops but widget wont disappear afer I wake up screen. So every time I wake up screen widget is there. Only unlock screen and lock it again helps. This isn't fix in Walkman 8.5.A.2.10 update. This is happening on XPERIA Z3 and XPERIA Z3 Compact. I am hopein that it will be fixed in Android 5 because it is so annoying.

Inhabitant
Message 26 of 28
Message 26 of 28

Play m4a files trouble

Why Xperia Z3 can play m4a filea bu Xperia Z can not ?Please fix in next Walcman update .

hzr
One time poster
Message 27 of 28
Message 27 of 28

Walkman end Update mw1 eror now
Enthusiast
Message 28 of 28
Message 28 of 28

You can't stop music using the lockscreen widget. You can only pause it. You can stop the music by closing the walkman app. That thing is good because I don't want every time when I resume the music to unlock the screen.