account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

walkman 8.5.A.2.10

Learner
Message 1 of 28
Message 1 of 28

walkman 8.5.A.2.10

walkman latest update arrived....no vishual changes...just bug fixes.....did anyone notice any change????
27 REPLIES 27
Forum Legend
Message 2 of 28
Message 2 of 28

Re: walkman 8.5.A.2.10

There was an update and then an update to fix that update for mainly the SP owners and the light effect on the illumination bar

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.   Richard P. Feynman

Highlighted
Learner
Message 3 of 28
Message 3 of 28

Screenshot_2015-02-20-18-53-25.pngPlease Fix this Menu.Change it with new material design.

Regular
Message 4 of 28
Message 4 of 28

After this update my walkman stucks while traveling with earphones FIX THIS ISSUE!!!!! It's very annoying am using a xperia t2 ultra
Forum Legend
Message 5 of 28
Message 5 of 28

Open Settings then Apps and swipe to All then locate and open Walkman and select Uninstall updates to roll back the changes

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.   Richard P. Feynman

Inhabitant
Message 6 of 28
Message 6 of 28

walkman 8.5.A.2.10 album cover loader cant load this in flac music files

After last update Walkman on Xperia Z, cover loader can't write tags in files on nand 

microsd

Adviser
Message 7 of 28
Message 7 of 28

walkman problems

Put a clear audio + option in the settings in walkman app ,because it is inside ,make it like the last update, add new widgets, timer
Visitor
Message 8 of 28
Message 8 of 28

@Thommo wrote:

There was an update and then an update to fix that update for mainly the SP owners and the light effect on the illumination bar

I don't find it FIXED!
I don't know if Igotta wait for next update or so!
ROLLED back updates to Factory version for I missed those lights!

this better be fixed under Shadows of Expiry of Software support last October!
fingers crossed!

Message 9 of 28
Message 9 of 28

my walkman app wont update when i click on wifi nothing happens been doing it since yesterday its getting annoying

Message 10 of 28
Message 10 of 28

Clear data for update centre under settings-apps-all. Restart.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.