account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

"Cannot play song"

Inhabitant
Message 1 of 8
Message 1 of 8

"Cannot play song"

Hi. I am currently running Concept Android M software from Sony on my Z3 and have the latest Music app. I recently renamed and moved some folders containing music and now it says "Cannot play song" whenwhen I try to play a track from that respective folder.
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
Message 2 of 8

Re: "Cannot play song"

I don't have access to that but you can try to clear data for media storage under settings-apps-all and restart.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Inhabitant
Message 3 of 8
Message 3 of 8

Already did. Nothing changed.
Message 4 of 8
Message 4 of 8

What if you boot in safe mode

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Inhabitant
Message 5 of 8
Message 5 of 8

Same results.
Message 6 of 8
Message 6 of 8

In this case, I guess there is a way to contact the devs, right?

Inhabitant
Message 7 of 8
Message 7 of 8

Yes, I'll post a message on the Concept G+ community. Thanks!
Highlighted
Message 8 of 8
Message 8 of 8

Keep us updated.