account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

music app won't sort lossless by date

Highlighted
Message 1 of 6
Message 1 of 6

music app won't sort lossless by date

Was wondering if there was a way to get the music app to sort lossless by date. MP3 and AAC sort by date, but ALAC and FLAC do not, just wanted to know if there was something I could do because I have a lot of 24 bit lossless files.

Thanks

Matt

5 REPLIES 5
Emperor
Message 2 of 6
Message 2 of 6

Re: music app won't sort lossless by date

@mattmcgovarin

Sort by date using the Music/Walkman app or a file commander? 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Message 3 of 6
Message 3 of 6

Opps, my bad, in the music app it won't sort albums by date whe they are lossless, but does when they are in mp3.Screenshot_2015-06-25-12-50-02.png

Emperor
Message 4 of 6
Message 4 of 6

@mattmcgovarin

I can't see the picture until it's approved by a Moderator, could you upload it to box or dropbox and post the link here?

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Message 5 of 6
Message 5 of 6

Hope this works, never used dropbox before I just set it up

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1t7mjxkhu1jsys2/Screenshot_2015-06-25-12-50-02.png?dl=0

Emperor
Message 6 of 6
Message 6 of 6

@mattmcgovarin

Don't forget to contact the Music app developers

http://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/Music/Walkman-Beta-Test/m-p/953659#U953659