account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

lollipop issues on my ZR?

SOLVED
Commissioner
Message 1 of 31
Message 1 of 31

lollipop issues on my ZR?

1) the LED strip is not working in album app
2) walkman app not changing background colour according to lollipop and the led strip glows in violet
Any solution??

Tried: formatted, fresh install, turned off stamina mode..
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Sony Xperia Support
Message 28 of 31
Message 28 of 31

Re: lollipop issues on my ZR?

We have found the cause of the LED strip not working in Album and it will be fixed in an upcoming software update for the phone.

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

View solution in original post

30 REPLIES 30
Highlighted
Emperor
Message 2 of 31
Message 2 of 31

@Shravan_sp

1. could you elaborate? 

2. the walkman/music app has a preset color

It'll be wise to contact your local Xperia care 

http://support.sonymobile.com/global-en/contactUs/

since the ZR it's quite similar to the Z and ZL perhaps Sony developers forgot or discarded such feature. 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Highlighted
Emperor
Message 3 of 31
Message 3 of 31

@Shravan_sp

It'll be wise to contact Sony's walkman/music developers directly 

http://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/Music/Walkman-Beta-Test/td-p/953659/jump-to/first-unread-message

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Highlighted
Commissioner
Message 4 of 31
Message 4 of 31

Elaborated way.. 1) In Xperia ZR, when you're viewing a p...

Elaborated way..
1) In Xperia ZR, when you're viewing a picture in album app, the led strip below the display glows according to the primary colour of the picture that I'm viewing, just like Xperia SP, but after updating to lollipop, it's not lighting up in album app. I couldn't find its options in settings->display too.
2) in walkman, the colour of the background changes to the primary colour of the album art, but now the background is just violet, see attached picture..

Another thing i found out is that the xLoud is missing.. Has Sony removed it in lollipop?
Screenshot_2015-05-22-20-35-49.png
Highlighted
Commissioner
Message 5 of 31
Message 5 of 31

But if sony discarded that feature, then the illumination bar wouldn't work even in walkman right? But it glows in violet whenever i change any track just like in kitkat..
Highlighted
Emperor
Message 6 of 31
Message 6 of 31

@Shravan_sp

cllick on both links above and report the issue directly to Sony and the walkman/music developers.

Perhaps @Rickard could comment on this

Highlighted
Commissioner
Message 7 of 31
Message 7 of 31

@uliwooly I think it's a bug in lollipop.. Even other people are experiencing the above mentioned issues..

So, if possible, report these to the Sony people. 

Thank you for your replies Slightly smiling Face

Highlighted
Commissioner
Message 8 of 31
Message 8 of 31

Update: the second one, walkman bug is gone after updating it to music..
Highlighted
Emperor
Message 9 of 31
Message 9 of 31

@Shravan_sp

Great to hear that.

Highlighted
Sony Xperia Support
Message 10 of 31
Message 10 of 31

Can you also check that you have the latest version of our Album application installed? You can find it here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sonyericsson.album

If updating album doesn't help, could you please send me a PM with the IMEI of your phone and the buildnumber you have under Settings -> About phone?

xLOUD has been integrated into ClearAudio+ so you need to enable this to enable xLOUD.

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.