account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

bluetooth connection and walkman app

Inhabitant
Message 1 of 12
Message 1 of 12

bluetooth connection and walkman app

Sorry for the "dummy mode" question. I have to solve this problem.
When I connected the BT handsfree of the helmet. The walkman app start automatically... Well, where I can deactivate it? Thanks
11 REPLIES 11
Message 2 of 12
Message 2 of 12

Re: bluetooth connection and walkman app

You can try settings-apps-all-smart connect,clear data.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Highlighted
Sony Xperia Support
Message 3 of 12
Message 3 of 12

Hi Devaid,

Welcome to the community! Since you're new please be sure that you have checked out our Discussion guidelines

This sounds like an event is being initiated upon connection, try accessing the Smart Connect application and check the events for the Bluetooth headset, there should be an option to disable events when connected.

I hope this helps.

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

Inhabitant
Message 4 of 12
Message 4 of 12

Alexdon sorry for late reply. Nothing to do! It' s still playng.
Jake. I think to have disabled all events. I' ll give a look again. When I connect the BT I see the throw icon in the status bar
Message 5 of 12
Message 5 of 12

Can you check if the same occurs in safe mode?

https://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/FAQ/How-to-boot-your-phone-into-safe-mode/m-p/348008#U348008

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Inhabitant
Message 6 of 12
Message 6 of 12

Ok alexdon I will try. I have also a screenshot but I dont know how attach it from the phone ( mobile site)
Inhabitant
Message 7 of 12
Message 7 of 12

If can help I see in the smart connect device list ,all the bt handsfree are linked to throw and walkman app and I cannot delete the link, only add new event
Message 8 of 12
Message 8 of 12

First,how is it in safe mode? Secondly, did you try the clear data option?

Inhabitant
Message 9 of 12
Message 9 of 12

Yes Alexdon tried clearing data and in safe mode too, same behaviour:

- The BT icon change (device connected)

- The icon Throw appear on the status bar

- The walkman icon appear and it start to play,

here you can see the screenshot, how can I remove the link between the handsfee and throw/walkman?

Screenshot_BT_THOW_WALKMAN.png

Sony Xperia Support
Message 10 of 12
Message 10 of 12

This screen just displays the functionality and supported apps, it doesn't mean that Walkman will start automatically. Smart Connect will only do that if you create an event for it on the tab called "Events" in Smart Connect. If you disable all events there and Walkman still starts automatically it sounds more like your helmet is sending the PLAY command to the phone over AVRCP. Are you perhaps pressing any button on the helmet when you're connecting the phone? Walkman will start when the phone receives a PLAY command over bluetooth. There's no setting in the phone to disable that.

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.