account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Xperia X3 deafult lockscreen music widget buttons

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

Xperia X3 deafult lockscreen music widget buttons

Hi, 

On my lockscreen, the default music widget that cannot be moved or deleted (I think it's the walkman widget) only controls play/pause, and volume up/down.

It's pretty redundant to have a volume control on the lockscreen when there is a physical button on the phone, in my opinion.
On top of that, when I change the volume the widget's buttons are covered by the volume slider, so it's doubly innefective/annoying for me.

My question is: is there a way to change the function of the volume up/down buttons in the walkman/default music lockscreen widget so that they control track forward/back?

1 REPLY 1
Forum Legend
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: Xperia X3 deafult lockscreen music widget buttons

Hi,

I'm not sure what you mean. Could you post a screenshot of this? As far as I know, there are no buttons to control the volume for the Walkman widget at the lockscreen.

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.