account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will the new Spotify/Playstation service be integrated into the Walkman app ?

Forum Legend
Message 11 of 14
Message 11 of 14

Re: Spotify/Playstation registration to replace Music Unlimited

Thank you for your answer - Reminds me of something my 6 yesar old would say

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.   Richard P. Feynman

Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 12 of 14
Message 12 of 14

Do you avoid giving useful information to your kid, too?

Forum Legend
Message 13 of 14
Message 13 of 14

Now why would I do that? We aren't Sony so please in all your wisdom explain to me how as a member like you I would have the answer you seek?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.   Richard P. Feynman

Message 14 of 14
Message 14 of 14

@Soony Topic moved here,it was already one on the same subject. Please refrain from being disrespectful and keep in mind we are here just for your help without having any special information at hand.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.